Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Valle Crucis Aftershave Splash - by Murphy and McNeil / Black Mountain Shaving
- Unit price
Valle Crucis is a small town between Boone and Banner Elk. It was established in 1842 by a NC Episcopalian Bishop Levi Ives looking to set up a mountain mission. He named it this due to seeing a couple of creeks intersect (more than likely with the Watauga river). It's Latin for vale of the cross. Walking about this town and perhaps lying in the field relaxing, I feel like the bishop might have: a place to restore and seek a feeling of being centered, or simply finding what is within. I hope this scent takes you to a place that enables that.
This Aftershave Splash by Murphy and McNeil combines exceptional ingredients to provide an excellent post-shave feel and scents that linger.
- Orange, Bergamot, Lemon, Petitgrain
- Lavender, Cardamom, Benzoin
- Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Amber, Vanilla, Labdanum
Important: Air Delivery & International Guests
Alcohol based aftershaves cannot ship via air delivery. Customers outside U.S. should choose our alcohol free version to ensure a good shipping experience. Air Orders shipping outside U.S.A. will receive our alcohol free variant. U.S.A. orders with air delivery
- Alcohol Splash: Alcohol Denat - Isopropyl Myristate - Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20 - Glucam P-20
- Alcohol Free Splash: Willow Bark Extract - Witch Hazel- Aloe - Vegetable Glycerin - Green Tea Extract - Silver Dihydrogen Citrate - Citric Acid - Fragrance - Menthol or Koolada-23 (Optional) - Polysorbate 20
- 100mL / 3.4 fl oz
Adding product to your cart